The Customer Journey. What perception do your customers have of you?
When you’re busy working within your business or marketing team, immediate projects are always the priority. How often do you take a step back and review the touchpoints your customers have with you, or take yourself through the customer journey you have in place?
From messaging, style, tone, tactical channels to the fonts used, are your customers getting a different perception of you through each touchpoint and experience?
What’s most important to your customers and what do they need, and want to know at each stage?
Our quick tips are:
Look at all the material you produce through print and digital channels and plot it against your customers journey from prospect to long standing client. Does your content predominantly sit at one end of the journey?
- Look at the marketing materials overall. Do they look like they are produced by one person or by multiple people/departments, is the style of writing different, layout style different, are the brands guidelines being adhered to?
- How do the messages and information reflect your objectives?
- When was the last time you reviewed your objectives and are they relevant today?
- How are you measuring success?
- If you’re not sure what your clients think about the business, ask them. There are lots of ways to do this, we find wootric.com is a good place to start.
If you feel it might be time for a review or would like some help with your customer journey then please give us a call on 01442 531166.